—Oops I Did It Again (voice impression attempt)
So my mom told me to record a song for her. She didn’t give specific instructions like what kind of song and she didn’t tell me not to fool around while singing, so there.. now’s my chance to do some impressions
My dad’s GPS
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS WIZARDRY
A 14 years old boy got beaten half dead by his stepfather. His only fault was this that he tried to protect his little sister from being raped. Now he’s struggling for his life, but doctors say he won’t make it without a surgery. His mother doesn’t have money to pay it.tumblr donates 45cents for every sharing or reposing.
Please Verify, Don’t Ignore thinking It To be FAKE
(Mother’s Number Not Disclosed For Security Reasons)
Doctor’s Contact Number: +91 20 6721 3400
Hospital Name: Sahyadri Hospital
Lke, share & spread the message..! Share if you care !
this won’t make your blog look ugly. have a heart now
this should have more notes
Please go save a life
I try so hard to have faith in the world but these people make me sick.
I don’t even believe in this stuff but this is just
this is true shit
save this kid’s life.
omg look i know i have a personal blog but this blog has WAY more followers than mine.
save this kids life by reblogging
Please reblog this. It only takes a moment of your time and I’m pretty sure that they wouldn’t lie about this actually helping.
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
I hope my dog doesn’t die while I’m away from home D: